Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Our Cowboy Psalm with his teether war

I posted about Psalm having his early teething symptoms. My sister Keek, Psalm's Ai (First Tita in Chinese), stayed at QC last night. She posted a photo grid of Psalm battling with his teether at Instagram. Keek said he really likes to munch on it much so that he sometimes gets himself choked. Really, my boy is so engrossed with food that it seems he's in a hurry to finish anything he gets his mouth on. Here's the picture...
With Psalm are his wonderful lolas - Mama Cheng and Mama Aline. :)

I forgot to note that we also bought Psalm a cowboy hat yesterday. It's a surprise that Psalm didn't mind having this on his head. He's not a fan of anything being put on his head. It irritates him. But last Sunday was an exemption as he didn't attempt to remove this hat, hmmm...interesting. I supposed I'll now be on the lookout for fancy and cute hats for Psalmtot. Keek said I should look for small Fedora hats, anyone knows where I can find one?

No comments:

Post a Comment