Friday, May 25, 2012

efficient daw...

*Translated from Tagalog

Before going for the weekend off--

Me: I'll take out the trash.... I'll turn off the lights... (checked that bathroom's close, locked all windows)

Hubby: The outlets..

Mommy: Yes, they're out. I'll get your helmet and put it near my bag so we won't forget it.... see I'm getting efficient!

Hubby: Yeah, I can see that..and I'm so happy! From our house to the house at QC, for Baby Psalm...you now always pick up what needs to be done and...

(Tootoot, tootoot...message tone from hubby's cellphone...)

Me: Must be something important

Hubby: Yeah, could be someone texting to inform a leave, can you check?

Me: Ahmmm....the cellphone? (thinking Where's your cellphone?) Hmmm, can't find it...

HUbby: Where did you put it?

Me: Ahmmmm... (still thinking I don't know)

Hubby: Efficient huh...


Oh well, still a work in progress... can't blame it anymore on post pregnancy blues. Turned out the phone is in my bag. Hubby said I need to put my small stuffs on the same place always so even if I forget I know where to look for it... and like I said I'm working on it.


2 comments:

  1. i used to have sharp memory before giving birth, after my CS operation, I cannot, for the life of me, remember simple stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga sis, lagi nalang meron ako nkakalimutan, and yes I went thru CS too, they say it might be bec of the anesthaesia.

    ReplyDelete