Thursday, January 24, 2013

Number #0 of my flashback posts

When you have a lot to say and posts seem so overwhelming, it's when you don't know where to start nor what to write about. That's what's been happening; hence, the lack of scribbles for about some time. Been fussing over what I'll post or should I say what not to post.

It's been like six months since I promised myself to document everything, albeit mussings like that from me are rarely true I actually thought back then I could keep up to it. But yeah, it was not a habit so this board was left behind. Not until I chance upon this blog and of course the beautiful blogger's a mom who documented everything there is about her super adorable child who happens to be one cutie little boy, who is a year older than my Psalm. I was in envy on how this mom managed to keep track of her stories in her blog. Not that I have none to keep as memories, but it's so uplifting to look back and see how her little boy phase thru babyhood to being toddler.




My Psalm is already a year old now. I have six months of keeping up to do. I know it's late but it's better than not update this blog at all.

So folks, next post will be number one of my flashback stories from six months ago.
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment