Saturday, January 12, 2013

A post that was supposedly dated 4 months ago

Can't believe this post is sitting here for 4 months...and it's super late! Talk about being in hiatus -


It's been a long time since I laid my thoughts on writing something to post on this blog. I suppose it's a common blogging crime to "always" be in a hiatus, let alone make an account dormant. I should actually be in an overflow of news to share it's just that I can't seem to organize everything, from the new apartment we moved in to to Psalm's remarkable developments.
And to start, let me share the news that my lil  boy Psalm isn't so little anymore! He's already a bouncing (literally) little man, 2'4" tall at 8 months and he's already got two (or maybe three) front teeth! Yey! Last week was so hard for us when he was struck by fever for two days. Good thing, the toothache didn't sever him from his milk indulgence as he managed to fight the tooth tremors just so he won't starve. My boy would cry nonstop when he wants his milk and it looked like we starved him for weeks. He'll cry his lungs out until you press his bottle on to him and would behave as if nothing happened.


I'm back to work for the week, and though it's hard to be away I make it a point to just be busy and I'll not realize that it's time for me to come home to Psalm again. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment